It’s been almost a year since my post of my favorite shops on Etsy for Planner Stickers and accessories. With the new Erin Condren LifePlanner coming out tomorrow I thought I would do a refresh and share with you what I have had my eye on lately.
Here are a few items that have caught my eye:
- StylishPlanner: These covers are so stunning. I just love all of them. They have so many beautiful designs to choose from for your ECLP.
2. Hello Petite Paper: All the way from Portugal this shop creates beautiful, soft watercolor stickers for your planner. They are gorgeous and make me smile every time I look at them.
3. One Paperie Way: Feather watercolor and sassy bookmarks. Need I say more?
4. Catderella: I am loving these bright and bold planner stickers. The colors are gorgeous and they are an instant download.
5. The Delightful Deer: I can never have enough paper clips and this set is just too cute to pass up.
6. MailBox Happiness: I love this mint green washi tape. It looks clean and beautiful.
7. Paper Geek Co.: I can’t get enough of these cute fruit themed bookmarks! Plus the shop has other items too like pens shaped like french fries and cosmos washi!
8. Violet Le Beaux: I will take hand drawn planner stickers over box style any day. These stickers are darling and I love that they have beauty reminders for my blowouts!